Well geospatial - that is pretty much my bread and butter these days - and apparently this is where I excel the most. Cutting the long story short majority of my experience here is related to ESRI's ArcGIS platform. This includes the followings:
- ArcMap and ArcCatalog add-in and Python toolbox development,
- ArcGIS Server deployment and configurations,
- Python development using ArcPy - custom geoprocessing service design,
- Portal for ArcGIS and service management,
- File geodatabase design plus using ArcGIS Diagrammer,
- Advanced operation of any ArcGIS desktop tools, including ArcGIS Pro
- ArcGIS Pro add-in development,
- ...plus pretty much anything else related to GIS.
My list with geospatial matters doesn't end here though. I authored a Windows Store app using Bing Maps WinRT API enabling users to draw on maps, edit their drawings and load and save it to their OneDrive.
I also touch-based with some open-source GIS tools too such as QGIS and Geoserver plus a bit of a Google Maps API- but mainly I am into ESRI.